Saturday, January 4, 2014

When Will The Heaven Begin? by Ally Breedlove

I came across this book while straightening shelves in the library where I work. It grabbed a hold of my attention and went home with me that night. Once I got started reading this book I could not put it down! The words written and the story told in this book spoke to me so clearly and so personally it was as if the Lord Himself had tossed this book onto my lap and said, "Here, read this!" It is quite the story. A story of a young man who fought the good fight of faith and won victoriously! A story of a young man who had a special assignment for his life which was fulfilled. Really...it's a whole lot more then that. The author is an excellent writer...and easy to read. I was quite shocked for such a young person to be such a good writer and I've no doubt that there will come further titles flowing from her pen. I can't help but think that part of the reason for Ben's life and death and all of the in between was to launch Alley out into writing. God works like that! I loved reading everything in this book. I feel close to the family and close to Ben and know that one day in heaven we will all meet. This book is for everyone! Reading it has changed my life and caused me to re-think my priorities. I will never be the same again. I wholly recommend you read this one as well and also do know that Ben Breedlove has his story on youtube so you may want to give that a look as well. Lord bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment