Tuesday, May 29, 2012

KJV/Amplified Parallel Bible, Large-Print-Soft Leather-Look Camel/Burgundy by Zondervan

I did a lot of looking around before finally settling on this particular bible. I have worn out my first KJV/Amplified parallel bible and after trying other versions knew I needed just to buy a newer one of the same. I am not sorry I did! I love the leather look, the larger print, the gold gilded edges...for those of you who usually read giant print...this may not be the bible for you...but it works for me! Of course if I had the choice...I would of bought one that was geniune leather...perhaps Zondervan will eventually create one! Hopefully one that is two tone like this imitation leather one...as I really love the look and feel of it. I did take my new bible in and have it engraved at my local Christian book store...my only regret is that I did not ask where they would put this engraving...instead of putting it on the lower right hand side like I just thought they would...it was put more in the center...but oh well...live and learn!!! If you have yours engraved make sure they know where you really, truly want it. The first scripture I read from my new bible was the 23rd Psalm...one of my favorites...it brought tears to my eyes knowing I had bought the best bible out there for me! This particular bible I purchased through www.amazon.com and was completely happy and satisfied with Amazon. Thanks once again Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment